Dreams in LDS History, Jan 28, 1880

LDS History Chronology: Dreams

-- Jan 28, 1880
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] Jan 28 We had a hard snow Storm. It snowed all day. I was again wraped in vision during a good deal of the night Concerning the destiny of our Nation and of Zion. It was strongly manifest to me the duty of the Apostles and Elders to go into our Holy places & Temples and wash our feet and bear testimony to God & the Heavenly hosts against the wickedness of this Nation. My pillow was wet with the fountain of tears that flowed as I Beheld the Judgments of God upon the wicked. (1)

-- Jun 14, 1880
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] June 14, 1880 What strange things one will dream when asleep. I dreamed this morning that Queen Victoria had received the gospel and Been Baptized. She appeared vary humble, none of which is likely to happen in this world. I also thought of Prince Albert. Is Richard or Robert Connected with his Name? <I dreamed that Queen Victoria was sealed to me and she bid me an [-] thanks. This is not likely to happen.> I wrote 2 Letters to J W Young & R A Alread. (1)

-- Feb 11, 1881
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] I next visited Elder O Pratt. I found him quite weak. He was not able to set up more than one hour in 24. Lost his flesh voice and appetite and seemed Sinking. I dreamed a few nights since 3 times in one night that He died and I attended his funeral But we greatly desire if it is the will of God that He should live and lengthen out his days with us.... (1)

-- Oct 8, 1881
[Sermon] Wilford Woodruff: The Channels of Communication From God to Man - Dreams, Visions, Etc., JD 22:330 - 335 (2)

-- Dec 26, 1881
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] ... I dined at Bishop Ferrills. I dreamed that Presidet Young Came to me, and told me to take Care of myself and not to Expose myself to much. We attended a party in the Evening. (1)

Footnotes:
1 - Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993
2 - Journal of Discourses, http://jod.mrm.org

Mormon Timeline: Dreams
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/