George Albert Smith, March 8, 1951

-- March 8, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] "Arthur brought President Clark up this morning and at my request he gave me a blessing." (1)


-- Mar 10, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] "President Clark came up to see me about 9:30..." (1)


-- Mar 15, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] "Arthur drove President Clark up this morning, so that we could have a short visit, President Clark and I, before the Council meeting, and at my request President Clark gave me a fine blessing, for which I was most grateful." (1)


[President George Albert Smith Journal] "Not disoriented as he has been from other sedation." [Nurses Notes] (1)


-- Mar 17, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] "Arthur drove President Clark up to see me this morning..." (1)


-- Mar 20, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] -had a slight shake (1)


[President George Albert Smith Journal] "Somewhat confused this A.M." [Nurses Notes] (1)


-- Mar 21, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] "In the afternoon President Clark came up with Arthur, and President Clark gave me a blessing, but since I was anointed this morning he did not do it again." (1)


-- Mar 22, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] "Wonders where he is." [Nurses Notes] (1)


-- Mar 23, 1951
[President George Albert Smith Journal] - DOM gives blessing. (1)

Footnotes:
1 - Journals of George Albert Smith

LDS History Chronology: George Albert Smith

Mormon History Timeline: The life of George Albert Smith
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/