Lorenzo Snow, Jan 6, 1897

-- Jan 6, 1897
[Apostle Marriner W. Merrill Diary] I am stopping at the Hampton House. Albert, my son, came to see me last evening and spent 1 hour with me. I went to Temple at 10 a. m. and found the water pipe that burst yesterday had not been repaired yet, so we could not hold our meeting, but we sat together in President Snow's office, where a gas fire was on, until 1 p. m talking and visiting together. I spent most of the afternoon in my room at the Hampton House. (1)


-- Mar 31, 1897
[Apostle Marriner W. Merrill Diary] Wednesday. Salt Lake. I attended our quarterly Quorum meeting again today. President Cannon and Dr. Leslie Snow came in and reported the condition of President Woodruff, he being very ill. At 3 p. m. President Snow and myself got a carriage from Bishop Preston and went to see President Woodruff at his home. Found him sitting up and feeling pretty well. We came back and I then went to see Albert, my son, at No. 20 K Street and took supper with him. Then came back and attended a lecture given by B. H. Roberts in the Assembly Hall. (1)

Endnotes:
1 - Notes from the Miscellaneous Record Book, 1886-1906: Selected diary notes from the journal books of Marriner Wood Merrill, http://amzn.to/newmormonstudies

LDS History Chronology: Lorenzo Snow

Mormon History Timeline: the life of Lorenzo Snow
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/

--

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "LDS Church History" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to LDS-church-history+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.