End of the tour

Thanks for those who tuned into "LDS Church History" over the past year and a half.  I hope you enjoyed the tour!

I will probably restart the chronology in 2013 when the Gospel Doctrine topic is the D&C.  I've added a significant amount of new information -- so the next run will have a lot more information.

Thanks to this list and some other projects I've worked on, I've been invited to participate in a "Mormon Media Symposium" at BYU in November.  I will participate on the panel "Mormon Media Studies: Across Web Time, Cyberspace, and Blogging Disciplines."  The organizer of the panel describes my presentation this way. 


"... will discuss how his 25-year online journey through the wild-west-like uncorrelated world of the Internet affected faith-related decisions regarding his unique form of automated blogging.  Using computer programs, Mormon history content is pulled from over 120 online sources -- slicing, dicing and presenting this disparate material as a single coherent historical chronology.  This is disseminated through daily posts, which will gradually traverse through the history of the church..."


To send me an email:


Send me an email using my regular email address if you know it.  If not, please use the address below.  Include "Brigham" in the subject line, or it will be rejected as spam.