The history of Z.C.M.I, Thursday, Jun 5, 1890

-- Thursday, Jun 5, 1890
[Apostle John Henry Smith Diary] Beaver City

I met my son George Albert here. He is traveling for Z.C.M.I. and is feeling very well. (1)

-- Jun 16, 1890
[President Wilford Woodruff Journal] 16 I met with Brother Cannon at the office this Morning. I signed 57 Recommends. I reed 48 Letters. I wrote one Letter to Nellie. I met with Z.C.M.I & Trombow. (2)

-- Sep 2, 1890
[President Wilford Woodruff Journal] 2 I signed 26 Recommends. I received 10 Letters. There was a subpena issued by the Court for me to attend the Court, but being absent it was not served. I held a Meeting with the board of ZCMI & with several other men. I spent the night at the farm. (2)

-- Sep 29, 1890
[President Wilford Woodruff Journal] 29 I signed 65 Recommends. I receivd 60 Letters. I met with Z.C.M.I. Board. I met with [Jacob?] Carter & Hall on the Sale of the lease of the valley House. (2)

-- Oct 15, 1890
[President Wilford Woodruff Journal] 15 I signed 42 Recommends. I receivd 22 Letters. I signed saline Stock. Met with the board of the Bank & with Z.C.M.I & with Nephi Clayton on the Salttair works. I took a vary severe Cold in the night. (2)

Footnotes:
1 - Jean Bickmore White (editor), Church, State, and Politics: The Diaries of John Henry Smith, Signature Books in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, 1990
2 - Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993
LDS History Chronology: Z.C.M.I

Mormon Timeline: Z.C.M.I
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/