George Albert Smith, May 30, 1909

-- May 30, 1909
[Apostle George Albert Smith Journal] "my nerves are not very quiet today." (1)


-- Wednesday, Jun 2, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] Mesa and Thatcher, Arizona

I received a letter from my wife Sarah. She and George were fairly well. (2)


-- Friday, June 4, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] .... I wrote to Sarah F. and George Albert.

[Attended stake conferences in Arizona and left for Los Angeles.] (2)


-- Tuesday, June 8, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] Yuma, Arizona, to Los Angeles

We reached Los Angeles at 1:30 and went on to Ocean Park. I found Sarah well and George improving. (2)


-- Friday, July 2, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] Salt Lake City

I spent most of the day in the office of the first Presidency. I mailed to Geo. Albert my son some papers and checks.

I wrote to my wife Sarah. (2)


-- Tuesday, July 20, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] ... I wrote to George Albert and Glenn G. (2)


-- Wednesday, Jul 21, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] ...My Wife Sarah F. returned from California where she had been 84 days [staying with George Albert]. (2)


-- Aug 1-8, 1909
[Apostle George Albert Smith Journal] "I don't see any change in my conditions." (1)


-- Aug 8, 1909
[Apostle George Albert Smith Journal] -while recuperating in Ocean Park, Calif attends Methodist Sunday School with his [illegible word] (1)


-- Saturday, Aug. 14, 1909
[Diary of John Henry Smith (apostle and father of George Albert Smith)] ... I had letters from George A. and Nathaniel L. my sons. (2)

Footnotes:
1 - Journals of George Albert Smith
2 - White, Jean Bickmore, Church, State, and Politics: The Diaries of John Henry Smith, Signature Books in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, 1990, http://bit.ly/johnhenrysmith

LDS History Chronology: George Albert Smith

Mormon History Timeline: The life of George Albert Smith
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/