Dreams in LDS History, Dec 30, 1844

LDS History Chronology: Dreams

-- Dec 30, 1844
[Wilford Woodruff] A dream on the night of the 30th Dec 1844 (WWJ 2:492): Behold and lo in a dream I was in Council with the Martered Prophet & Patriarch & the quorum of the Twelve Apostles in America. I thought we had all got to be ordained for some purpose. I was called upon by Br Young & another person to assist in administering the ordinances. In the midst of the Council, Sidney Rigdon Came in & was objected to by Hyrum Smith.
I awoke & again fell asleep & dreamed of being in council with the Twelve & others. I made an address to them. John E. Page arose to address the meeting but was stoped by some female & was followed by Elder Willard Snow
I have recorded this dream yet I Pay but little attention to dreams that I have on ship board for I am nearly all the while in some dream while asleep on board of the ship. (1)

-- Dec 31, 1844
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] ...A dream on the night of the 30th Dec 1844
Behold and lo (W) in a dream I was in Council with the Martered Prophet & Patriarch & the quorum of the Twelve Apostles in America. I thought we had all got to be ordained for some purpose. I was called upon by Br Young & another person to assist in administering the ordinances. In the midst of the Council, Signey Rigdon Came in & was objected to by Hiram Smith.
I awoke & again fell asleep & dreamed of being in council with the Twelve & others. I made an address to them. John E Page arose to address the meeting but was stoped by some female & was followed by Elder Wiliard Snow.
I have recorded this dream yet I Pay but little attention to dreams that I have on ship board for I am nearly all the while in some dream while asleep on board of the ship.
Whole distance from New York to Liverpool is 3,800 miles.
Travled 91 miles not put down before in the Journal.
I procured 20 subscribers for the T & S & Neighbor & N York Prophet. 20. (2)

-- Feb 16, 1845
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] .... At the Close of the Conference I went home with Br Flint & spent the night, And had the following Dream:
I visited the flouring mill in Farmington Ct. whare I found my Father Aphek Woodruff who had attended those mills for the last 30 years. I looked upon my father who appeared to be so infirm & feeble he could not walk & said he felt strang. I went to his help. He seemed to be struck with death. He fell into my arms. I called upon Uncle Ozem Woodruff who was present to come to my assistance. He did so & it seemed that father was about breathing his last, & I awoke, & their was a deep impression left upon my mind by the dream. I some fear I shall not behold my fathers face again in the flesh but time will determin.
I recieved a letter from Br H Clark. (2)

-- Mar 2, 1845
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 2d Sunday I dreamed last night of seeing two large snakes coming out of a large tree. Their object seemed to be to bite me. Soon a third one appeared, but I thought they had no power to harm me. Soon I met another one which I draged with my foot a long distance in the road. He tried to bite me. I soon trod on his neck. He run his tongue out, but I killed him.... (2)

Footnotes:
1 - Wilford Woodruff Dreams and Visions, Saints Without Halos, Scott Kenny (http://saintswithouthalos.com/n/dreams_ww.phtml)
2 - Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993

Mormon Timeline: Dreams
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/