LDS Dreams History, Feb 3, 1840. Monday.

LDS History Chronology: Dreams

-- Feb 3, 1840. Monday.
[William Clayton Journal] Have dreamed that I was going to baptize my father where the water was very muddy and soon as we got into it it arose almost to our heads and I could not baptize him. I also dreamed that a raging fever was making desolation in the towne. I saw carts come to the fever [ward?] [] with afflicted people in. ... (1)

-- Feb 19, 1840
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] .... I dreamed that I saw men & children killed to be eat because of the soreness of a famine. 7 mi. (2)

-- Mar 6, 1840. Friday.
[William Clayton Journal] Breakfast at Hardman's. Went to see Sister Burgess. Prayed with her and anointed her breast. Prayed with Maria. Prayed with R. Williams. Went to Sister Cath[erine] Beates to dinner [sixteen lines crossed out]. She also saw in a dream Brother Richards and Robert Williams and one of Hardmans Sons and old Richard Hardman sitting in a room together. Brother Richards seemed sick and in trouble. The room opened above their heads and she saw 12 small children dressed in white. One of them was Brother Richards child. She knew it. It came down and sat on his shoulder and bending down looked in his face. The scene closed. She says Brother R[ichards] will not live long. He is expecting a many things but in some he will be disappointed. She says she foresaw all that has taken place concerning Arthur Smith. And she prophecies bad concerning Sister Mary Wytch &c. Took tea with her. ... (1)

-- Mar 7, 1840. Saturday.
[William Clayton Journal] .... To T. Millers to Supper. While here I recollected a dream which I had a few nights before. I thought I was shooting and a number of men with me. I thought some who charged lightly killed almost every shot. I charged heavy. Shook almost everything around me but stunned the bird did not kill it. ... (1)

-- Mar 19, 1840
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] ...I dreamed at night that Brother Thompson was dead & left a wife & two children. I caught a large fish & [dressed?] it. (2)

Footnotes:
1 - George D. Smith, An Intimate Chronicle; The Journals of William Clayton, Signature Books in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, 1995
2 - Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993

Mormon Timeline: Dreams
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/