Dreams in LDS History, Apr 10, 1885

LDS History Chronology: Dreams

-- Apr 10, 1885
Wilford Woodruff records "I dreamed last night I was arested by 2 Marshal for Cohabitation with my wives. This is the 2d time I have dreamed this." (1)

-- Apr 26, 1885
[J.D.T. McAllister Diary] Vision of future events in St. George

This night had a Vision, the top parts of the houses in the first St. George ward and as far as I could see were demolished. my own Ann E. place altered. trees cut down one with the side walk--strangers building large places. Some large ones already. (2)

-- Jul 31, 1886
Philo Dibble tells meeting of high priests that "Joseph Smith had been to Prest John Taylor and conversed with him in his body about the crusade against us, and that he felt grieved at the course his son Joseph [III] was taking." Joseph Smith III preaches in Utah (Jun 17 -- Dec. 21, 1885). This vision occurs during one of the nights Taylor stays at John Carlisle house: Jul 14, Sept 28 -- Oct. 1, 1885, or Jan. 10-19, 1886. (1)

-- Wednesday, Sep 8, 1886
[Apostle John Henry Smith Diary] Pueblo and Denver

I awakened to find myself here [in Pueblo] when I expected to be in Denver. The storm had washed out the road bed and we were delayed about nine hours. I dreamed my daughter Sarah had died. I got to Denver at 2 Oclock and put up at the American.... (3)

-- Oct 24, 1886
[Apostle Wilford Woodruff Journal] 24 Sunday I spent the day reading dreams Visions and Revelation in the Doctrin & Covenants. Owen Called in the Evening. (4)

Footnotes:
1 - On This Day in Mormon History, http://onthisdayinmormonhistory.blogspot.com
2 - Diary Excerpts of J.D.T. McAllister
3 - Jean Bickmore White (editor), Church, State, and Politics: The Diaries of John Henry Smith, Signature Books in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, 1990
4 - Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993

Mormon Timeline: Dreams
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/