The history of Z.C.M.I, Feb 6, 1895

-- Feb 6, 1895
[President Wilford Woodruff Journal] 6 I wrote a Letter to Owen & sent one from Blanche with it. I met with the Board of Z.C.M.I. Also Met with Brother Orson Smith & Langford. (1)

-- Feb 15, 1895
[President Wilford Woodruff Journal] 15 I spent the day in the office. I met with the Board of ZCMI. Meeting lasted 3 Hours. (1)

-- Friday, Mar 15, 1895
[Apostle John Henry Smith Diary] Salt Lake City

The Directors of Z.C.M.I. met and heard the Annual Statement of the Secretary and also the Monthly report.

2 p.m. the Convention met and had a rather stormy session. (2)

-- Saturday, Jun 15, 1895
[Apostle John Henry Smith Diary] Salt Lake City

Judge C. W. Bennett and I had a long talk over his candidacy for the Senate and what his prospects were. The Directors of Z.C.M.I. met at 12 noon and read reports. (2)

-- Thursday, Aug 15, 1895
[Apostle John Henry Smith Diary] Salt Lake City

Presidents W. Woodruff, Geo. Q. Cannon, Jos. F. Smith, Lorenzo Snow, Brigham Young, Francis M. Lyman, Heber J. Grant, Abraham H. Cannon, and myself met at the Temple and had prayer. The question of the organization of high Councils was talked over.

Other matters were considered.

The Directors of Z.C.M.I. met at 1 p.m. and went through the reports of the month. Business seems to be improving a little. (2)

Footnotes:
1 - Wilford Woodruff's Journal: 1833-1898 Typescript, Volumes 1-9, Edited by Scott G. Kenney, Signature Books 1993
2 - Jean Bickmore White (editor), Church, State, and Politics: The Diaries of John Henry Smith, Signature Books in association with Smith Research Associates, Salt Lake City, 1990

LDS History Chronology: Z.C.M.I

Mormon Timeline: Z.C.M.I
http://lds-church-history.blogspot.com/